Terms & Conditions
• Actual weight or volumetric weight, whichever is HIGHER, will be taken while calculating the rates.
• In case of loss/damage, the maximum liability is $100 or the invoice value; whichever is lower.
• Duties and taxes, if any, are based on the destination country’s policies.
• The rates include fuel surcharges.
• If the weight of the shipment is less than 10 kg, there is an additional $10 pick up charge.
• Remote area pickup charges are dependent on the area location.
• Security deposit will be $5,000.
• Billing will be done weekly and the invoice has to be settled within 7 days. Your credit card is kept on file. If the payment is not settled within the 7 allotted days, your card will be charged according to the invoice.
• Any discrepancy on an invoice has to be brought to our notice within 3 working days, or else it will be considered as correct.
• Very Important: For shipments to and from India, all shippers/consignees need to provide their KYC (Know Your Client) at the time of pick up or before delivery. A photo ID and any proof of address issued by the government is required for the KYC.
In a global world, reaching out and expanding horizons is the future. Bombino Express is continuously growing and on the fast track, having established themselves as one of the most preferred business partners by corporations and business associates alike. Become a part of the logistics sector which has immense growth potential for years to cone.
Formalities to become a Bombino Express agent:
1. Have a minimum of 250 sq. ft. commercial property in a shopping area, which must be on the ground floor.
2. The agent should have a ration car/photo identity, such as a driving license, passport, pan card, service tax regis tration, shop, and establishment certificate.
3. Bombino Express will survey the proposed site where the agent wishes to be located.
4. A security deposit of INR 1,00,000 and the application form has to be given to the agent representing Bombino Express Pvt. Ltd. available in Mumbai.
5. An agreement or MOU will be made between Bombino Express and the person who is becoming an agent.
6. They should not have any other courier service agent at the same location (international).
7. Bombino will be issuing an authorised code, under which the business has to be operated.
8. Bombino will provide training to the person who is becoming an agent, such as operation/cs/a/c.
9. Bombino will provide all stationery such as Cnotes, board, authorization certificate, etc.
10. In the case of an outstation agent, they have to send all the booked shipments to Bombino’s Mumbai hub (on their own) for connection to their respective destinations. The agent has to keep a rolling deposit of INR 25,000 with Bombino Express Pvt. Ltd. which will be applied towards freight charges. The agent also has to redeposit into the rolling account before it gets completely exhausted so that it won’t hamper the connection of shipments to their respective destinations. The arrangement can also be made on a daily basis by transferring the freight amount in Bombino’s account whenever shipment has been sent.
11. Bombino will provide a TS rate (special discounted rate) to the collection centre. The collection centre has to pay Bombino more than this to add up their profit margins and sales, but it should not exceed Bombino’s actual tariff.
12. Bombino may give agents shipments for delivery pertaining to their area.
13. Bombino reserves the right to alter or change terms at their discretion.
Interested? Please click here.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the undersigned who will only be all too happy to assist you.